MineForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**READ FIRST** Forum Rules **READ FIRST**

Go down

**READ FIRST** Forum Rules **READ FIRST** Empty **READ FIRST** Forum Rules **READ FIRST**

Post  KemicalEnigma Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Welcome to the forums! If you're here, you were probably linked by one of the Staff Members in the thread, or stumbled upon this forums out of random. And if so, gtfoplzandthankyou. Laughing

Anyways, on to the serious boring stuff. Us over at the server aren't too strict on rules, and that includes the forums. We do, however, require a few rules, but they're easily followed if you have common sense. I'll run through them fairly quick so I don't have to waste your time on reading all of this boring stuff. Rolling Eyes

1) Behave.
This one is basically just common sense. Don't act like a spaz and post 50,000 threads in a day, and don't be an asshole. Simple as that.

2) Keep swearing to a minimum.
It's okay if you drop the F-bomb here and there, just don't be like "F***ING SON OF A ***** IN MY ***HOLE ***** *** * ***** !!!1!11!!!!oneone!!111!!!111oneoneone". We honestly could care less about people of your nature. Smile

3) No post-whoring.
This one is pretty self-explanatory. Don't post in a thread and just say "hi." . Keep one word posts down to a minimum. At least post a sentence or two.

4) Keep flaming to a minimum.
Don't assault someone so insane that you seem like a total dickhead. Try to at least be polite...

5) English would be nice.
Pretty self-explanatory. D0N+ T4Lk LIEK D1Z, BR000. That = no bueno.

And that pretty much sums it up. Aside from that, enjoy your time here!
KemicalEnigma
KemicalEnigma

Back to top Go down